Tuesday, February 1, 2011

$%&@# SNOW DAY!!!

Another.
Snow Day.

Unbelievable.

The only beauty in this snow day is that my husband stayed home. We are at this very moment sitting at the kitchen table, laptop to laptop, working away. He's drinking his morning coffee, me my morning coffee mate. He can look up into my un made up face and my greasy pony tailed hair and smile at me as my kids run around shooting imaginary guns and calling each other BUTT. It's beautiful.

Is it any wonder that I love reading and writing? Taking myself away into another world? I don't think so.

Oh, and if you're wondering if I met my goal for the week you might have noticed my lack of post yesterday. That means no. :) But I'm on it today I tell ya! Sad part is due to the "snowpacalypse" the weather man keeps going on about, my crit group will more than likely be canceled tonight. WAHHHHHHHHH!!!


 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs