Thursday, February 24, 2011

On the Mend!

You're back?! Thank goodness. I was sure that yesterday sent any readers heading for the hills after my very self indulgent pity party I threw.

Well, after many rounds of sudafed, tylenol, and sleep I feel about 85%. That's better than yesterday so I can only be thankful. As for this snow that is predicted? I'm peeved, but I won't go there.

I did, however, go back and work on my old ms. It was AWESOME! This is a story I had started years ago and left alone for a long while. I opened a brand new file and started in a brand new place. Even gave the mc a brand new name. I loved everything about the "new" old ms. The plot is the same...and I know this plot like the back of my hand.

It felt really good. Thank you to those ladies that encouraged me to do it! Now the question is....do I continue working on both or focus on one or the other? We'll see.

Bring on the snow...and PLEASE let it be the last!!!

Oh yea...only about a day and half to enter the kissing contest!! Give those 2 girls a run for their money!!

I'm going to end on this gem I had found a few years ago...anyone relate? I SURE CAN!!!!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs