Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful for Thursday


I decided it was important for me to participate in this meme from Oasis for YA BECAUSE I've been feeling so sorry for myself.

So, here it goes.

Today I'm thankful for the obvious, albeit very important things. A roof over my head, food, healthy (relatively speaking) children.

But, today I'm also thankful that I have many wonderful friendships in my life. Family, friends, internet friends, far away friends.

Last, but not least, I'm very thankful for my husband. He loves me even when I'm a total pain. Even when the dishes don't get done, even when I do some really ridiculous things! (There are many!) When I look at myself thru his eyes all I can see is failure...but he doesn't seem to see it...or if he does he just keeps on loving me anyway!! :) For that I'm very thankful.

Now- my body is telling me that a few more Tylenol are in order. Ugh!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs