Saturday, January 29, 2011

My apologies to you, my wip...and the world!


Since my last post discussed my goal of 100 words a day, you might think my lack of posting meant that I was busy pounding out chapter after chapter of goodness.

You would be wrong.

I have pounded out a total of ........zero words.

Seriously.

Why? Well, like I said I went to this photography conference and ever since I've been immersed in my business. It's not that I don't think about my writing. In face I think about it all the time.

I replay certain scenes, scenes I haven't even written yet, so often that they have become real to me. Like memories.

I love doing this and it helps because when I finally get around to writing these scenes I know exactly what happens, the emotions, the looks. Everything.

Anyone else day dream there novels into life? I mean, obviously we all do this to a point...but I mean day dream them to death?! I have been day dreaming the climax of my next ms for the past 6 months!! It has changed a little. Dialogue has evolved, clothing, but the meat of it has stayed the same.

I often do this in the car! lol

Anyway, I'm almost done with photography stuff and then my brain can swing back to writing. Soon!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs