Saturday, February 19, 2011

AH-mazing, a new design and a CONTEST!!

Can you believe my blog overhaul? I found this amazing woman online...Rita. She spiffed up my blog. She is insanely, insanely wonderful. I love her!

She also did my business blog. If you need a blog overhaul....hit her up!!

In honor of my super-duper blog redesign I'm having a little contest.

I'm giving away a copy of the book Anna and the French Kiss. I haven't read it, but everyone who does LOVES it. So, I'll buy one for me...and one for you! Sound good? Good.



Here is what must be done!

In the comments section, write a paragraph 100 words or less about your first kiss. 3rd person, 1st person, however you want...it just has to involve you-another person (well maybe) and some lip smacking!!

Entries must be submitted by Friday, February 25 by midnight! Yay, let me hear it! My husband will be the judge- because I love him and he is completely unbiased and very honest. (And because our first kiss was in February, twelve years ago!! WOW!)

Go forth and tell your friends.
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs