Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holy Bride Batman!!

Photobucket

If you have been reading for awhile.....( hahahah, I just started this blog in JANUARY!!)

Anyway, if you've been following along you know that my "real" job is that of a photographer. It pays my bills while I attempt my dream of being a published author. So, today I spent my day at the bridal fair helping a caterer friend serve food and passing out invites for a bridal event I'm hosting next Saturday.

Let me tell you....I'M EXHAUSTED!! Brides are hard core at bridal fairs. They bring an entourage! Oh, and working a food booth means you are busy!! People like to eat my friends...a lot!

I love what I do though, and hey- anyone in my blogworld getting married? I love to travel?

Happy weekend!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs