Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick and sicker.

Saturday I had a very busy day. A day that I'd been planning for awhile.

That event came and went! (Thank goodness)

Then I got sick on Sunday. Then my youngest got sick with me. My wonderful husband took care of us 2 sickies, AND my other 2 boys all day.

But let me tell you, this sick is violent. It is BAD!! I hoped today I would be better, but this morning I just woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I don't think I can sleep enough! I just don't bounce back from illness like I used to. Anyone else experience that sign of aging? Ugh, it's not cool.

I want it to be Spring.
I want to feel good.
I want the sky to be blue and not blech.

Is that too much to ask? No? Ok, I also want someone to come and deep clean my house!

Oh well, make sure you enter the contest to win Anna and the French Kiss! BELOW!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs