Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy, Busy...


I'm normally addicted to reading. ADDICTED!!

It's really a problem. REALLY!!! However, I haven't started a new book in about 4 days. *insert violent shakes* That may seem lame, but it's a really big deal for me. I've put it off so I can get some stuff done around the house. AND, I said I wouldn't start a new book until my wip reached 20,000 words.


Oh my, it could be awhile. I'm at 12,000. Yikes.

I've heard a couple of writers say they don't read all that often, which I can't even fathom! Sometimes when I'm writing a lot I give reading a break because I don't want another voice in my head but that is rare. I should probably do that more often though.

How much does everyone else read? Do you read while you write? Do you read more than you write? Does what your reading affect your wip??





Image Source HERE
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs