What? I'm not that important?
Ok, well I'd still like to thank Krista at Darkest Mind Before Dawn. Also Hannah at Musings of a Palindrome for all the lovely linky's! (which ironically included Krista!)
Anyway, Krista gave me my very first blog award!! Yay. I feel I've arrived. The funny thing is that it's a "stylish" award and thing are about to get a lot more stylish around here in a few days. My blog is getting a facelift and I'm super excited about it! In fact, I'm thinking of a fun contest to celebrate. Stay tuned!!
So, there are a few rules that go along with this award and they are as follows.
1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave the award CHECK!
2.) State 7 things about myself
3.) Pass the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers
1. If I could I would move to another country tomorrow. I am a wanderer at heart. Sadly, wandering is not conducive to my lifestyle.
2. My father died of cancer when I was 10. The effect this had on me is huge in ways that I'm only now realizing as an adult.
3. My husband is my very best-est friend in the universe.
4. I could probably eat some sort of Asian food every single day and be fine with it.
5. I'm a sucker for romance novels. I'll admit it. I have an addiction for the HEA.
6. I'm incredibly bad at keeping house and it seriously causes me a lot of sadness. I wish I was super organized and driven. Oh well.
7. The first full story I finished was when I was 10 and I only finished it because my mom bribed me with a Rick Astley tape. Wow. She is still encouraging me...but my musical tastes have changed!
Ok, now 15 other bloggers. (15...really?)
1. Dana at A Squirrel Amongst Lions.
2. Natasha at Writes by Moonlight
3. L.L. McKinney at Info Dump a la El
4. Plamena Schmidt
5. Ok, 15 is a lot. I have kids to feed!!!
5 weeks ago