Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'd like to thank the Academy...

What? I'm not that important?

Ok, well I'd still like to thank Krista at Darkest Mind Before Dawn. Also Hannah at Musings of a Palindrome for all the lovely linky's! (which ironically included Krista!)

Anyway, Krista gave me my very first blog award!! Yay. I feel I've arrived. The funny thing is that it's a "stylish" award and thing are about to get a lot more stylish around here in a few days. My blog is getting a facelift and I'm super excited about it! In fact, I'm thinking of a fun contest to celebrate. Stay tuned!!




So, there are a few rules that go along with this award and they are as follows.

1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave the award CHECK!
2.) State 7 things about myself
3.) Pass the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers

7 things.....hmmmmm.....

1. If I could I would move to another country tomorrow. I am a wanderer at heart. Sadly, wandering is not conducive to my lifestyle.

2. My father died of cancer when I was 10. The effect this had on me is huge in ways that I'm only now realizing as an adult.

3. My husband is my very best-est friend in the universe.

4. I could probably eat some sort of Asian food every single day and be fine with it.

5. I'm a sucker for romance novels. I'll admit it. I have an addiction for the HEA.

6. I'm incredibly bad at keeping house and it seriously causes me a lot of sadness. I wish I was super organized and driven. Oh well.

7. The first full story I finished was when I was 10 and I only finished it because my mom bribed me with a Rick Astley tape. Wow. She is still encouraging me...but my musical tastes have changed!

Ok, now 15 other bloggers. (15...really?)

1. Dana at A Squirrel Amongst Lions.
2. Natasha at Writes by Moonlight
3. L.L. McKinney at Info Dump a la El
4. Plamena Schmidt
5. Ok, 15 is a lot. I have kids to feed!!!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs