Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V Very Proud and don't use the word VERY!

First off, I have to tell you a secret!  I started the Couch to 5K running program about a week and a half ago. I'm LOVING it. It is really amazing what daily running can do for your brain. If I workout, my clothes automatically feel like they fit better. It's all psychological, but I don't care. I feel good when I run. I can't wait to be able to run a 5k. Anyone else out there a runner???? Share!

Have you seen the quote from Mark Twain about the word very? I saw it for the first time yesterday and thought it was fantastic.

Substitute “damn” every time you’re inclined to write “very;” your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be. ~Mark Twain

It really seems to work, too! Wow. Mark Twain has some of the BEST quotes. Here is another of my favs.



I can so relate to that quote!! :)
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs