Monday, April 16, 2012

O OWFI

In a little less than three weeks I will be attending my very first writing conference. OWFI, which stands for Oklahoma Writers Federation Inc. (No, I don't live in OK) I'm incredibly excited for a variety of reasons.

1. I won't be cooking for anyone.

2. No one will call me mom.

3. I will be eating food someone else cooked for me.

4. I won't be doing the dishes I ate off of.

5. The hotel has free breakfast. (Embassy Suites is so good for that reason!)

6. I will sit down at a table where the food is already prepared.

7. A lot of time with my critique group girls...whom I love!!

8. Oh yeah....writing stuff will be involved. YAY!!!

I know it seems like I'm slightly bitter about all of the food I'm constantly preparing in my life. Well, you're right. I am. Cooking three meals a day, plus after school snacks gets OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We rarely eat out so it's always me cooking, thinking about cooking, making plans about cooking, getting groceries for cooking. UGH, it almost makes it worth all of the cooking and planning cooking I'll be doing BEFORE I leave for said conference. (you're welcome honey!)

Anyway, I will be doing an agent pitch meeting. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so nervous I could hurl! But incredibly excited.

Happy 2'sday Peeps!!



 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs