Monday, April 16, 2012

N Names and Not Yo Mama's!!

I have a confession. I don't really enjoy naming my characters. It's stressful for me. In my current wip, my main characters are Justin and Bren. Now that the naming is done, I love them. Their names are so them. But before? Ugh. I've heard different things from different writers. Their character finally reveals their name, I finally picked a name, etc. How does your process work???

Also, I needed to give you another recipe. I did, you were asking for it.

I grant you one of the tastiest things you EVAH put in yo mouth!!

Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding. *sigh*

You. Will. Die.  Please make the day before. You won't regret it, although it is hard to open the fridge and see it staring at you. Hold off...the reward is worth it.

Photo from Gourmet Sunday



 Not Yo Mamas Banana Pudding

Ingredients

  • 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
  • 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
  • 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream

Directions

Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.





 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs