Thursday, April 14, 2011

A-Z Challange LOVE

It's been a stressful couple of days round these parts. I'd like todays challange to be easy. I can't do a lot of thinking right now. (On a side note...does your wip ever leave you in a funk?? But, it's almost like you need to be there? Ok, moving on.)

Things I love.

My Husband.
My Children.
My Mother
My Sister, My Sister in law(happy early birthday!)....and all my other family.
Writing
Reading
My morning Coffemate
Roald Dahl
Annie
Fried Pickles
Traveling
History
The North and South miniseries from the 80's
Johnny Depp(it started with 21 Jumpstreet!)
Photography
Museums
Mail
Birthdays
my laptop
My bed when I've just changed the sheets
Roasted Asparagus
Shopping with no children
Good deals
blogs
meeting friends for coffee
Pad Thai...or any asian food for that matter!!
Drinking milk after something really sweet
Farmers Markets
Ratatouille
Redbox
Libraries and Bookstores
Teachers
Online bill pay
Historical romance novels
The smell of grass in spring
Vanilla
Cooking
Going to the pool
New purses


Okay, I've got a kid to get to school so I must stop. I suggest everyone stop right now and make a list like this. It felt really good. It reminds you of all the little things in your life that are really, really good.

Happy Thursday!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs