Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A-Z Challange KANSAS

Oops!! I missed yesterday, please forgive me. I did think about it, and thought some more...but nothing came. Then, at a certain point I decided to forget about it, that's my prerogative right???

KANSAS

My state. As a child I thought Kansas was so boring. There didn't seem to be anything special about it. It was in the middle, flat, really cold in winter, and super hot in summer. It wasn't exotic, or romantic.

I was wrong. It is a beautiful state, full of wonderful people and perfect little towns. I've seen a lot of this state, and I've learned to  appreciate all the beauty it offers.


Sure there are no palm trees, sandy beaches, or majestic mountain tops. But that's why I have so much money...to fly to these places!  HAHAHAHAHAHA. (good one!!)

Sometimes, I will get to visit other places, but for now I love living in Kansas. It's home.

It's also home to my WIP, which is really special. It's so fun to write about a place you know and create people you end  up loving to live in it!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs