Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A-Z Challange ~ DISH CLOTHS

Dish Cloths
Dish Rags
Kitchen Rags

Pick your poison...and I mean that literally. Consider this a public service announcement, and YES, this post is totally random!

I have a pet peeve, and it goes something like this.

Person pulls dish cloth out of the drawer and uses it to:
1. Clean the DIRTY counter
2. Do the DIRTY dishes
3. Wipe down the DIRTY stove
4. Lord knows what else...but I bet it involves DIRTY
5. PUTS IT ON THE COUNTER TO USE THE NEXT DAY!!!!

I'm sorry, I know this is my issue. But really??? Do you know what has started cultivating in that rag overnight? The fact that you may or may have not used soap does not matter. The fact that you used hot water to rinse it does not matter!

The ultimate kicker???  Remember when Grandma would do steps 1-4 and then use the damn cloth to WASH YOUR FACE?!?! OMG!? The smell was horrific. Maybe this is where that stems from. Tell me I wasn't the only one!

Happy Tuesday! :)
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs