Friday, January 14, 2011

Procrastinating is my game!



It's true.

I hate that about me.

How do I change myself?

Today I have about 80 photos to edit, a house to clean, 10 loads of laundry to do, a trip to pack for, a dog to take care of, a child to take care of, kids to pick up from school.....Ugh.

I've had all week to get some of this done. I'm tired of telling myself I work under pressure...truth is I become a frazzled mess under pressure...but it is usually the way I work.

So, I think I'm going to have to turn off this "fun" computer and only leave on my work laptop. Work has to get done today.

Morning coffeemate....check
laundry started...check
Child fed and stuck in front of a TV/gaming unit...check

Time to get stuff done so I can get on a plane tomorrow to a warmer climate with NO KIDS and learn how to take prettier photos! :)

(Anyone else a procrastinator? Or better yet...what do you do to keep organized?)
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs