Friday, March 2, 2012

Well said

I'm going to assume I'm the last to the party on this, but have you read Laini Taylor's blog Not for Robots?

Good Gosh, a few paragraphs in and I was on board. She could have sold me on just about anything. I was in her world, she was speaking to me. No ones thoughts on writing have resonated with me like these.

Like I said, I'm sure you've seen it, but if not...brace yourself. I've been completely reinvigorated and inspired. My feelings and process have also been validated.

I'll tell you what, if she wasn't already an amazing published author (hello Amazon top 10 of 2011!!) and I was an agent that stumbled across these little essays on writing?? I would sign her on these words alone. Truth. Such amazing stuff.

www.notforobots.blogspot.com

 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs