Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Endless Summer

Over the weekend, as I let myself rest up and relax, I consumed this double feature by Jennifer Echols.



I really enjoyed it. It completely took me back to high school or even middle school. This main character started out a little behind in the social/feminine department so she came across a little younger to me. (Either that, or I was a hellion...both maybe.)
Jennifer seems to effortlessly capture the emotions of teens. The drama!!! She was able to walk the line perfectly at being very real but not being too grown up.

This book is really two books in one, first The Boys of Summer and then it's sequel Endless Summer. Both with the same main characters.

Highly recommend and I'll be trying some more of her books! Any suggestions?
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs