Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm it!

 My wonderful writing pal Natasha over at Writes By Moonlight tagged me with a meme the other day and I'm finally getting around to it! I actually enjoy meme's. I'm weird like that.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

Any moment with my Dad. He passed away when I was 10 from a brain tumor. I remember a lot of him, but not as much as I would like. I was home schooled for a while and he taught me science, history and math. I would love to relive any of those moments of him teaching me. He was so smart.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
This is a tough one. There are plenty to choose from, but once you think about it and get technical....it could change so many other things after it that I wouldn't want changed. I would probably have tried harder in high school and college. I took education for granted....always wanting to be in the next place in life. I never appreciated how EASY it really was. Oh well.

What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?

No. Clue. I just spent an hour trying to figure out an answer to this...so I'm moving on. Hmm.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Wow, someone came to mind immediately. Although murder is a strong reaction, but I really would like this person to go away. I don't want to upset anyone and I don't usually "go there" but her initials are S.P. If you guess, more power to you. 

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I wish I could be more consistent about working out and being healthy.

Describe yourself in one word.
Stubborn. -That came from my husband. Ouch.

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Inspiring. 

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
It's enjoyable, and I love to interact with other writers.


Who am I tagging?
The last 3 commenters on my blog....gotcha!!! :)



 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs