Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Long overdue post here, I can't believe it's a new year! :)

Today I feel like a new person due to the fact that it's the first "well" day after a full week with the flu. It's always amazing how wonderful normal feels after being sick.

I'm so excited for 2013 for a multitude of reasons, some I'm not ready to share (how's that for annoying!!), and some I haven't full wrapped my head around clearly enough to type out. (Still trying to clear my head after fever/flu nightmare) I do have some big plans for my blog, both content and design wise, so please stay tuned.

I really just wanted to check in and wish everyone a Happy 2013!! Hope all your dreams for the year come true!

Oh, one more thing...anyone planning on attending RT Review Conference here in KC this May?? I'd love to know if you are! :)
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs