Thursday, October 4, 2012

Needing some inspiration??

This morning I stumbled upon a new blog. Don't you love finding a new blog? I mean, a good blog, where you can get lost for a couple of hours reading the archives?? Well, my laundry pile doesn't like it...but I do!

I found this one. Tiffany Moore | Life Coach

It's so inspirational and feel good. I really needed it this morning...and maybe you do too.

For a taste, I refer you to these posts. *and yes, there is some curse words in some of her blog. It doesn't bother me, but some of you may find it offensive. Fair warning.

the "be brave" fallacy

I've been wanting to tell you...

why sharing is bull-shit and you should stop being nice.

 

Happy Thursday!

 

 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs