Monday, October 10, 2011

Some scenery.

Fall is here! I started this rainy morning off with some Pumpkin Spice creamer in my coffee and some mindless internet perusing. Love it. The only downside is that I'm nursing my THIRD child with strep in the past two weeks. No bueno. I'm hoping that I don't get it.

I've got a bazillion photos to edit today, but wanted to take a minute to share a few of our D.C. pics. I know many are of things you've seen before but oh well. They are beautiful  landmarks. Happy Monday! :)

*Edited to add that WOW, I looked at these photos on my main computer and they are really bright and saturated. sorry bout that. I edited them quickly on my laptop that isn't color calibrated. Sheesh.*



 Fords Theater

Our hotel room! I had to take a picture and this is a fraction of a second after me screaming..."DON'T TOUCH THE PILLOWS, I have to take a picture!!!!!!!!" My husband is giving me the 'are you kidding me?' face. Happy 10th Anniversary!! haha
 The view out of our hotel room! I wanted to go into that church so badly, but we didn't get a chance.






 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs