Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Mommy Milestone

This morning I took my youngest child to Kindergarten. sniff.

If you're a parent, you understand that this is a big deal. It is the start of a new way of life. All your children in school. *sigh*

He did NOT want to smile for this photo!! (I used these on my business blog...hence the markings!)


These two turkeys have been at it awhile. They're over first day photos!




Seriously Mom?!? Why are you doing that?! 


He walked right into Kindergarten class and got to work on a coloring sheet. (Smart move teacher!)


I'm officially embarking on a new chapter of life. No pun intended...but I'm going to be getting more writing time, more photo editing time....more ME time. My home should stay cleaner, my meals should be better planned, my writing goals should be met. Yes?! We'll see, but I know I'm excited. When your a mother of small children this milestone seems so far off into the future. The thought of actually having a morning where you could meet a friend for coffee is a complete fantasy. But that day comes, and it's a little sad... but so exciting!!

Anyone else have kids starting school today?!

 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs