Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bereft of Sanity

I just received the email that there is....again.....


no. school. tomorrow.


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Since Monday at 5:00 pm, it has been me, my husband and our 3 BOYS inside this house. Our house is not terribly big. Our boys are not terribly good, they are terribly terrible. I'm going insane. My house is a mess. I'm DONE!!!!!!

Send help....you might get in our driveway because my husband is wonderful and shoveled the 64 inches of snow. I definitely "less than 3" him. (tee hee hee Karen!)

In the meantime, I have discovered the most insanely amazing group since I've had uber amounts of time to peruse the internets. (My husband says he is getting a feel for what I do all day...not said in a nice way...I told him "you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm hardly ever online during the day! pssh!" (crap)

Enjoy. The Civil Wars. (psss. It's free on itunes right now or on their site www.thecivilwars.com)


The song Poison and Wine is also awesome!!
 
© My Writing Blog
CoffeeShop Designs
Background Damask Pattern By Sassy Designs